1. Personal interactions with the Rebbe and his mother, the Rebbetzin Chana, in connection with the Rebbe’s father Horav Levi Yitzchok Shneerson.
2. When the Rebbe said “Thank you for coming to the Yohrzeit”.
3. The Rebbetzen Chana’s reaction to a child named after her husband.
4. The Rebbe’s special and personal request how Reb Levi Yitzchok’s Yohrzeit should be observed.
5. What seforim did Reb Levi Yitzchok write?
6. And what happened on the thirtieth Yohrzeit? And on the fortieth Yohrzeit?
7. Where did Reb Levi Yitzchok find ink during his exile to write his notes on Torah?
8. What was the Rebbe’s reaction after he saw a picture of his father after he was tortured?
9. How does Reb Levi Yitzchok explain the significance of the Rebbe’s birthday?
For more learning, visit TheOnlineRabbi.com