Join Rohr Bais Chaya Academy in Coral Springs, Florida in celebrating 10 years by partnering with us as we move into a new decade of building our students’ futures. The goal of this matching campaign is to raise $150,000. Your donation will be doubled!
To donate to the campaign, go to www.baischaya.com/10for10.
In the teachings of Chassidus, ten is the number of shleimus – wholeness and completion. Rohr Bais Chaya Academy in Coral Springs, Florida is currently celebrating its tenth year of masterful Chassidishe education for girls who have come from across the globe.
Because Rohr Bais Chaya caters to many daughters of Shluchim and families living in small towns without high schools of their own, and has always been committed to helping those families secure an incredible high school experience irrespective of financial standing, the school is in great need of funds to continue its mission.
A “10 For 10” matching grant campaign now underway for only 96 hours calls on all who value effective chinuch to donate 10 dollars for 10 months to helping the school keeps its doors open.
What does Rohr Bais Chaya do for its students? These ten stories collected over ten years show a glimpse of the school’s impact.
1) With loyalty and a deep commitment to education, Chaya Mushka and Mushkie returned home to Rohr Bais Chaya as dedicated teachers and mentors.
2) Hindy merges aidelkeit and undiluted generosity of spirit – a young woman to emulate, one who finds what is good and pure in all people and all circumstances.
3) Chaya manages her Shlichus with positivity and grace, sharing honey cakes, candle lighting, and classes in the deserts of Arizona.
4) We watched Mushky pave her own path of profound growth; now a mentor for others, she continues to be an inspiration through her artistic expression and personal example.
5) With a keen eye and an undaunted will, a diamond can emerge from its covering. Saralaya exemplifies the powerful benefits of self-discovery and channeling your own talents and skills towards the greater good.
6) Nechama Dina is sincerity personified, a role model of applying Chassidus to real life – recognizing its demands and harnessing its power to fuel continuous striving.
7) Sheva and Dalia, now sisters-in-law, overcame timidity and reserve to gain the drive and confidence evident in their current roles as independent business owners.
8) Yael maintains a daily schedule that reflects a profound love of learning, intellectual pursuit, and extraordinary scholarship.
9) Sarah, once a self-contained 9th grader, is now a rising graduate who has served in the greatest student leadership roles, witness to an internalized sense of communal obligation.
10) Each one of Chana‘s individual triumphs, celebrated by caring teachers, tells an ongoing narrative of loving nurture for herself and all fellow underclassmen.
To partner with Rohr Bais Chaya Academy and double your donation in creating many more stories, go to baischaya.com/10for10